Man, newborn photography is TOUGH! (I need to take a class!!!) All the babies that I've taken pictures of before have always been challenging to get the posing right, and the babies to sleep. So guess who gets to be my model so I can practice? These are ones I took this evening.
Taking some pictures brightened my day. The older kids had been a handful, and I was feeling worn out. John helped me out, and I started forgetting that I was having a bad day. We took some more, and as they are edited, they will be posted. Sam even wanted to get in on some!







6 comments:
Wow, Chelsea. These are gorgeous. Just beautiful. They look so effortless. You are a talent. Can't wait to see me of Scarlett in photo ops in the future.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love her name, too. Your pictures always look amazing, too.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!
Love them. She's a beauty.
I love them Chelsea! She is beautiful and so are your pics.
They are so cute Chelsea! Good job!
When we got Lincoln's newborns done, I swear the photographer was the baby whisperer. One of her secrets was having one person use the blowdryer on the baby so they were super warm and sleepy and liked the sound. Of course standing far enough away so it wasn't too hot. Also- if they were awake and fussing, she would stick their binky in and rub over their eyebrows with her thumbs and they would be asleep in one second! Then she'd take the binky out. Amazing stuff.
Post a Comment