We were sitting in church today and he took my left hand and noticed I didn't have my wedding ring on. (My rings have been in their original boxes waiting to be taken to the jewelery store for their bi-annual cleaning.) He promptly took his wedding ring off and put it on my ring finger. Isn't that so sweet? My heart melted right then and there. :)





3 comments:
How romantic!! He's such a sweetie! If I take my rings off, Mitch will ask me where they went, like I threw them out or something, lol, but it's sweet how they notice and care!! How is vegas? Germany is in it's summer months, very WARM! It was a little too hot yesterday, we let the girls play with water on the trampoline!
john is perfect for you! I love it! Thank goodness for being a BYU custodian!! :)
I love it! things like that that help you realize how much you really love someone!
Post a Comment