My brother Chad and his wife Maureen are expecting their first lil' one. She has gone a bit overdue so I'm expecting a call anytime anouncing the baby's arrival. He just emailed us all this adorable song that he wrote about 3 days over the due date. (If you didn't know, Chad is a brilliantly talented singer/songwriter/artist) If you want to brighten your day, check this video out!
LOVE IT!




4 comments:
How exciting! Do they know if it is a boy or girl? Yay for nieces and nephews!!
lol! That video was awesome. I knew he was a musician but not that he was actually talented. What a good way to get out all that energy of expecting a little one. Too bad min would sound horrible and have a million complaints.
That was fabulous! My absolute favorite part was your brother beatboxing while on the birth ball. Nice touch. Your SIL is an adorable pregnant woman. I'm sending good birth vibes her way.
at first I was thinking that meant you had another bun in the oven...then I remembered you are a knudson now (stupid me)! Congrats to your brother!!
Post a Comment