THE DAD: Can quote an amazing amount of movie lines. Takes funny pictures. Craiglist junkie. Likes old pickup trucks. A bit of a perfectionist.
THE MOM: Official LEGO mini-fig arm putteroner. Loves to travel, workout, read good books, and enjoy good food. Not a perfectionist.
THE KIDS: love to dance to music, watch movies, jump on the trampoline, hike Redrock, and play Rockband.
we played outside, went to a parade, built a shed, watched Star Trek and had birthday cake.
We could barely get Brooklyn off the swing the entire time
Madelyn putting her hand over her heart for the flag
The birthday girls (excluding Madelyn) She just wanted to sit by the cake. There are 5 knudsons that have bdays in May. Sam was the photog for all of these pictures.
3 comments:
Looks like a GREAT weekend!
Fun! You always have such good pictures.
(Did you find Rockstar Diaries off of A Little Sussy by chance? That's where I found it and I love it!)
Linds- I think I found it off of Design Mom. I check in on A Little Sussy every once in awhile too!
Post a Comment