29 January 2008

passionné de photographie


I had so much fun taking pictures of a little girl yesterday whose parents we are friends with. I am learning so much about my camera and photoshop. I am going to take some camera classes so I can improve my talent. Since I haven't had any training, I feel sort of like a psychologist without a degree...so thank you to all who have trusted me with taking your picture. Check out my photoblog to see more pictures of this adorable little girl!

2 comments:

kira said...

Taking the classes will be fun, but even though I've had studio training I never felt like I had the "eye" for it - you already have the eye so the training will just smooth out the edges! Sounds like fun!

The Kelly Family said...

You are such a good photographer. If you have any lighting secrets, I feel like that is where I always go wrong with my pictures.