But the best thing I found was this: What's is that, you say? Well, it's a bag of acorns. That have molted, rotted, and sprouted tails. Yeah, it was right under her pillow. Gross, right?
17 December 2009
What treasures will I find?
I was cleaning out the girls' room the other night and I decided to tackle cleaning off Brooklyn's bed. She is somewhat of a packrat, and she likes to store things on her bed. It's almost like she's a burrowing animal and packs things all around her to sleep. This picture if of all the stuff that was on her bed. Really!

But the best thing I found was this: What's is that, you say? Well, it's a bag of acorns. That have molted, rotted, and sprouted tails. Yeah, it was right under her pillow. Gross, right?
But the best thing I found was this: What's is that, you say? Well, it's a bag of acorns. That have molted, rotted, and sprouted tails. Yeah, it was right under her pillow. Gross, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh wow, that is nasty! That must be a McEntire thing. Amanda used to collect sticks and rocks.
Thanks for the post. I was beginning to think that there was something seriously wrong with Sofie (she also loads her bed down with all kinds of stuff) but now I realize it's a kid thing. I love that she kept the sprouted acorns under her pillow!
That is hilarious!!! although, Eva is starting to do the same thing. For now she stores books, sun glasses, old cell phones.
Boy, the joys of parenthood.
Post a Comment