28 January 2009

Look who chopped her hair....

I asked her if she wanted to keep growing it or to cut it, and she said she wanted to cut it short!

Despite the look on her face in the pictures, she is absolutely thrilled about her new 'do and has been dancing around flipping it all day.

This was Brooklyn a few weeks ago...just to show how long it had gotten.

11 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Oh my gosh, it's adorable! She looks so grown up.

lindsey v said...

Way cute! How come my hair never looks like that?!

jessi said...

Here hair is so cute. Can you cut my hair like that, Chelsea???

Kim Walker said...

Did you cut it? It's so cute on her. I want to cut my hear like that!

Jenn Shields said...

I think it is so cute!!

Knudson Family said...

Yes, I cut it. Can you believe that? I could have messed it up pretty bad...but it turned out. Phew!

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love her hair!! Reminds me of when Emily donated her hair in 2006! She looks so grown up doesn't she?! Love the pics!

mamazita said...

LOVE IT!!!

kira said...

super cute!

kira said...

super cute!

JessicaEklund said...

darling! LOVE it! She would be cute in just about any hair-do!