14 October 2008

We're headed to Utah!

I'm still amazed at how close we live to Utah now. It's only a few short hours away! Anyways, we are taking a break from life and going to hang out with family for a few days. I won't be posting for awhile, but we should be returning with lots of yummy pictures! See you in blogland, soon!

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Hope you are having fun in Utah! I love the space that we have in our house. It's the main reason we bought so big. The girls can have sleepovers and not worry about sleeping on top of eachother, and we can have a second family room in the loft if needed. It's really nice. I'm enjoying Twilight. I'm hoping I finish all four books before the movie comes out. Well, back to reading! Enjoy Utah!

JessicaEklund said...

Yeah thanks for stopping by! It was soooo good to see you!