THE DAD: Can quote an amazing amount of movie lines. Takes funny pictures. Craiglist junkie. Likes old pickup trucks. A bit of a perfectionist.
THE MOM: Official LEGO mini-fig arm putteroner. Loves to travel, workout, read good books, and enjoy good food. Not a perfectionist.
THE KIDS: love to dance to music, watch movies, jump on the trampoline, hike Redrock, and play Rockband.
This is such a good idea that you're doing Chelsea! I would love to see a picture of me jumping on my bed when I was little and see all the decorations that were up. All your rooms are decorated so cute. I love the paper lanterns in your kids bathroom. I am so doing that. My kids bathroom needs some color bad.
5 comments:
I love all the rooms! You did a great job! Can't wait to see it in person. Hope you are doing great.
This is such a good idea that you're doing Chelsea! I would love to see a picture of me jumping on my bed when I was little and see all the decorations that were up.
All your rooms are decorated so cute. I love the paper lanterns in your kids bathroom. I am so doing that. My kids bathroom needs some color bad.
You have great decorating ideas! My house feels like it's kind of mismatchy. I can't believe you just moved in a few months ago either!
How adorable! I hope Lanette and Gracie get to have a room like that someday!
Your house is so cute and adorable. I'm always looking for cute ideas.
Post a Comment