John took the kids to his "santa" work party. They each got a toy and by the looks of it, made some new friends and had some fun.
I finally finished decorating my Christmas tree. This is what the top of the tree looks like, the bottom half was decorated by the kids. I wanted to do something really fun with the tree this year, but I ran out of energy and decided to put up my old decorations. Needless to say, our tree looks pretty funny dressed only halfway. Hopefully next year's will turn out better.

Brooklyn did the chicken dance all day sunday. Notice the excellent choice of outfit. She has really weird taste when it comes to matching clothing. Now make your chicken wings with your arms and start flapping.

Clap, clap, clap clap.

Swing those hips, do the chicken dance!

Madelyn was caught being cute in the bathtub. I just couldn't get enough of those pink ribbons in her red hair!

We had a party at a friends house with food and games and we also celebrated the fact that John is done with all of his course work for BYU. And by the way, I was really going for the blue and brown look here. ;) This is what happens when you try to frost a cake in a hurry and your hands are hurting and you would give anything to just get it frosted! Cakes are definitely not one of my strong points!
Brooklyn did the chicken dance all day sunday. Notice the excellent choice of outfit. She has really weird taste when it comes to matching clothing. Now make your chicken wings with your arms and start flapping.
Clap, clap, clap clap.
Swing those hips, do the chicken dance!
Madelyn was caught being cute in the bathtub. I just couldn't get enough of those pink ribbons in her red hair!
We had a party at a friends house with food and games and we also celebrated the fact that John is done with all of his course work for BYU. And by the way, I was really going for the blue and brown look here. ;) This is what happens when you try to frost a cake in a hurry and your hands are hurting and you would give anything to just get it frosted! Cakes are definitely not one of my strong points!




No comments:
Post a Comment