19 April 2014

random phone pictures from the last few months

A snippet of real life....

John was really sick (he never gets sick, tonsillitis) so it made me laugh that he ate some of these mashed potatoes, but was sure to mark them so no one else would eat them.


We raised some painted lady butterflies from larvae.  It was cool to watch their life cycle.  (and slightly gross.)


Maddy was student of the month.  We got to attend a pancake breakfast in her honor at the school. She loves her teacher, and her teacher loves her!  She is with the principle here.

Scarlet came bowling with us one morning.  John's squadron had a team building day and decided on bowling.  Scarlet loved it!


Did you know that Starbucks will make you a Harry Potter butter beer cream drink?  I ordered one to try it out, and the nice guy made Scarlet a teensy one.  She wasn't so sure about it at first, but loved it.


 
This is Scarlet begging me to not go upstairs.  I can't remember the reason now, but she made me laugh that she was trying to blog the stairs.


Scarlet doesn't take naps anymore, so she does the random-fall-asleep-anywhere napping. 

 
Fabio, yes Fabio, was at Whole Foods the other day.  I didn't want to take a real picture with him, because he was selling some protein powder or something, so I just snuck a picture real quick.  It's always weird to see celebrities in real life.  I was with my friend Amy, and apparently she is a celeb magnet.  Previously, I have run into David Spade, and River Cuomo (lead singer for Weezer) while in her company. 

1 comment:

sinika said...

Fun pics. I want to try that butter beer cream thing!