One of the best things about Las Vegas in the winter is that it's pretty much sunny and chilly, but no horrible weather, all winter long. And then you can drive 45 minutes up to the mountains and play in the snow and get a little taste of what 30 degree weather feels like. (Brrrrrrrr!)
This is Scarlet's first play in the snow (that she can remember.) She loved it!
How do kids just know to fall back in the snow and make a snow angel?
Yep. She tasted the snow. I did it all the time as a kid....but now it just seems dirty.
John got a little surprise as he was relaxing on a tree stump. (It wasn't me.)
Watch out!!!!
The kids look so cute in their snow pants. Sam was wearing mine from high school.
Oh, and I was there too!!! The key is to hold a camera the whole time and threaten your children with paying for it if they throw a snowball at you. I stayed nice and snow free. Snow is so much fun!




1 comment:
These are such beautiful pictures- the white snow against the blue sky... and the cute fam in their snow gear. And I'm glad you got in a pic for once! :)
Post a Comment