02 October 2011

I've been doing a few photoshoots lately.  They can all be summed up with one word: fun.  What could be better than seeing families together, smiling, dressed up, and loving each other.  Not much can top it.  I never like leaving my kids to head off to a shoot, but I always come home smiling.

You know how Beyonce has an alter ego Sasha Fierce?  Well, I wish I had some crazy awesome photographer who comes out when I'm shooting, but it's just me.  Doing my best and really enjoying it!

1 comment:

Emelie said...

Hi Chelsea! I have been catching up on your blog! I cannot believe your babe is 6 months old! That means it has been at least that long since I have seen you, but much more. She is beautiful! She looks like a perfect mix of your other girls. And I love that they get to wear red at their new school! I wish mine could. They only get boring navy and khaki. We should get together soon now that we each only have one babe at home! What do you say?