22 July 2010

Beautiful fields, my parents, and mosquitoes

I invited (forced) my parents out into the field at sunset on a cool Montana Sunday evening. I didn't realize, having been in Vegas for awhile where there are no bugs, that the mosquitoes would be out in full force.


Here my dad is actually holding my mom's arms down so she won't wave them around like crazy trying to keep the mosquitoes from eating her!




Those little buggers were everywhere!

But thankfully we still got some shots in between the frantic waving of arms.


These two people live in a beautiful place and are quite beautiful (inside and out) themselves.



And in true farmer-fashion, my dad said to turn around and take a pic of that cool pivot behind me. :)


3 comments:

sinika said...

Aw- beautiful pics of beautiful people!

Sarah said...

thanks for posting the bug pics - I've been waiting for these! They turned out great. You would never know they were being swarmed. Thanks again for Claire's pictures - we love them (but not more than we love her).

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

I LOVE those pictures of your parents, they're great!!