THE DAD: Can quote an amazing amount of movie lines. Takes funny pictures. Craiglist junkie. Likes old pickup trucks. A bit of a perfectionist.
THE MOM: Official LEGO mini-fig arm putteroner. Loves to travel, workout, read good books, and enjoy good food. Not a perfectionist.
THE KIDS: love to dance to music, watch movies, jump on the trampoline, hike Redrock, and play Rockband.
Madelyn had so much fun on her bday and we had fun watching her reactions to everything. (and in case your wondering, she put that purple frosting on her eyebrows! ;)
What a cute website - I love all of your pictures and I can't believe how adorable your kids are (and how grown up!) I wish I would have looked at your site sooner. I'll be a regular from now on! Is your hair still super long? (holy cow beeeautiful!) Miss you! I have my own blog now too! www.kiralambert.wordpress.com - check it out Parker is smiling now!
1 comment:
What a cute website - I love all of your pictures and I can't believe how adorable your kids are (and how grown up!) I wish I would have looked at your site sooner. I'll be a regular from now on! Is your hair still super long? (holy cow beeeautiful!) Miss you! I have my own blog now too! www.kiralambert.wordpress.com - check it out Parker is smiling now!
Post a Comment